Our super comfy pull on jogger style jean with a small amount of stretch for extra comfort, they look great cuffed up showing the feature stripe or worn full length with the cut off frayed cuff.
- Slight drop crotch style
- Cut off hem with overlocking stitching and frayed edges
- Deep front pockets with slouchy back pockets
- Elastic waistband with long draw cord
- Flattering from the back, not an exaggerated drop
- Raw cut off cuffs with 10cm stripe tape if you want to cuff up
- 3/4 style length or you can go longer without folding up the cuff
- Feature firmer calf style
- Mid weight stretch denim
Fabric: 98.5% Cotton / 1.5% Spandex for stretch
- Cold water wash inside out
- Denim will continue to fade
- Rips are designed to get bigger and may increase in size with wear
- To minimise rips extending, take extra care when taking on and off and avoid washing after each ware
Fit comments: Our model is a size 10, she is wearing the size M for a slouchier look.
If you want them more oversized, we would suggest you go up a size.
Fit measurements: Average front rise measurement is 30cm
Waist measurement is full waistband and length is including waistband.
XS / 8 - Waist 64cm / Length 89cm
S / 10 - Waist 68cm / Length 90cm
M / 12 - Waist 72cm / Length 91cm
L / 14 - Waist 78cm / Length 92cm